After a dip in the Lazarus Pit, Hero Hype is back! Donya and Caitlin return with a brand-new addition to the team, recapping the back half of The Flash and Supergirl.
You can contact Hero Hype on Twitter @HeroHypePodcast.
– News of our demise was… premature. We’re back, and we’ve brought a friend!
– We’re getting up-to-speed ahead of the season premieres. First up, Supergirl.
– Lets talk the Daxamite in the room: Mon-El.
– Ooooh boy, do we have a lot to say about Mon-El.
– How about the other relationships on the show? Like Sanvers, and Wynn and Lyra?
– Did they do James justice in the back half of the show? Or is he still criminally underused?
– What about Kara and Lena’s friendship? As well as J’onn and M’gann finding common ground?
– Finally, how did we feel about Clark’s return and Kara besting him in a fight?
– (But for real, are we done with the Daxamite thing now?)
– It’s Musical Crossover time and… well. Opinions are mixed.
– Now for The Flash.
– Was Savitar a successful villain? Did we like the reveal?
– Are they really balancing Time Travel with the Consequences?
– We’ve got to talk about the Grodd two-parter, of course!
– Other points of discussion: Caitlin as Killer Frost, how many Harrison Wells?, and the Speed Force.
– Finally: Did they jump the Flashpoint shark?
We cover feedback from: Steph, Andrew, Ev and Cammie.
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected] or tweet @HypablePodcast
It’s crossover time! What did Donya and Caitlin think of the four-night Berlanti-verse crossover? Find out on this week’s Hero Hype.
Donya and Caitlin return for another instalment of Hero Hype, where they’re dissecting the latest TV episodes and crying about Young Justice.
Hero Hype hosts Donya and Caitlin are back to break down the latest Wonder Woman trailer, and discuss the latest TV developments.
Donya and Caitlin are back with a slightly-delayed episode of Hero Hype to share their thoughts on everything from ‘naughty puppy’ Barry Allen to whatever is going on with S.H.I.E.L.D.