Hero Hype hosts Marama and Donya are joined by guest host Caitlin to talk about the recent reveals on Arrow and The Flash, plus much more.
You can contact Hero Hype on twitter @HeroHypePodcast.
– We are joined by returning guest host Caitlin Kelly!
– We give you a brief history of Eobard Thawne aka Professor Zoom.
– We work our way through the recent craziness of The Flash, and there’s a lot of craziness.
– Is Arrow suffering in comparison to The Flash?
– Caitlin is on Team Ray; Marama is unconvinced.
– We talk some more about the weirdest spin-off ever made.
– Donya has theories about Sara, and Caitlin explains why Sara coming back on the spin-off is actually an amazing thing.
– Lucy Lawless is returning to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and we have a theory as to how.
– X-Men: Apocalypse will be the last of Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique, but maybe not the last of Mystique in general.
– Marvel secretly auditioned Mateus Ward for Spider-Man: More proof that no one knows what to do with Spider-Man.
– We have a new Avengers: Age of Ultron TV spot, and everyone is very excited about the Hulk’s pants.
– The Russo Brothers are confirmed to direct The Avengers: Infinity War.
– We talk about the Captain America: Civil War synopsis and filming start date without complaining.
– Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice looks like a bald Jesse Eisenberg.
– Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Flash, and Caitlin win our quotes of the week.
– Your feedback covers Ward’s return, Spider-Man crack theories, Fantastic Four, and the future of Eddie Thawne.
Comic Corner: Lady Sif
– Sif #1
– Journey Into Mystery Featuring Sif, Vol 1: Stronger Than Monsters
– Essential Thor, Vol. 4
– Thor Visionaries: Walter Simonson, Vol. 2
– Thor: Son of Asgard, Vol. 1: The Warriors Teen
Question of the week: If you could go back in time and change one major plot point or aspect of your favorite superhero TV show, what would it be?
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected] or tweet @HypablePodcast