Hero Hype hosts Marama and Donya are back to talk Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s return, the upcoming Flash/Arrow spinoff, Supergirl casting, the latest Age of Ultron news and more.
You can contact Hero Hype on twitter @HeroHypePodcast.
– Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is back!
– Fitz and Skye’s friendship is great, and we’re here for it.
– We talk about the Inhuman implications and Simmons’ reaction to the “virus.”
– What are Bobbi and Mack up to?
– The Flash/Arrow spinoff is the strangest team-up we’ve ever seen.
– We discuss Caity Lotz’s involvement, and what that means for Arrow.
– Our first look at Supergirl’s costume was released, what do we think?
– There has been a lot of casting news for Supergirl. A lot.
– We find a kindred Smash fan when discussing one of the casting choices.
– Daredevil’s newest trailer has landed. Are we excited for the debut?
– We’ve got some new promo art of the Reverse Flash, and Stephen Amell and Colton Haynes are trolling us.
– Jada Pinkett-Smith won’t be returning to Gotham season 2. One less villain to worry about?
– With Marama’s permission, this week’s brief history is all about Hawkeye.
– Hawkeye will be joining Captain America: Civil War. How are we feeling about that, bias aside?
– We talk Civil War’s direction, and our continuing concerns. Avengers 2.5, anyone?
– The Russo brothers have a first-look deal with Sony and Spider-Man.
– Will we be seeing Spidey in Civil War? What’s true and what’s not with all the recent news?
– The Vision makes an appearance in the newest Age of Ultron trailer, and we got the rest of the character posters.
– Kenneth Branagh might be making a return to Marvel, and James Gunn lets slip that Marvel won’t be at SDCC.
– Both of our quotes of the week come from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Unsurprisingly.
– We go through our feedback, and Amalia has some great thoughts about Oliver Queen.
Question of the week: Are all the superhero spinoff shows becoming too much, or can you not get enough?
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at [email protected] or tweet @HypablePodcast