Gratuitous shots of an Oakland booty riddled tonight’s episode of Glee, riling up the hosts of Glee Chat for their recap of Glee season 5, episode 4 “A Katy or a Gaga.”
– Natalie is okay being called Nat. And Mitch doesn’t mind being called either versions of his name. Also, the sun sets too early.
– We talk in depth of the magic being ruined for us at Disneyland.
– Throat Explosion would be a great hypnotist key word.
– Adam Lambert is “a genius,” in Natalie’s words.
– Where’s Brody? And that’s the way they’re going to wrap up the Adam/Kurt relationship?
– Who will be Rachel’s future love interest? And don’t worry, we’re talking in the far future.
– Who was Kurt to judge Starchild for his clothing?
– Why is Kurt making this band in the first place?
– L.A. face with an Oakland booty.
– The pop culture references are getting odder and odder – and follow things surrounding Glee Chat.
– Jacob Artist’s soothing R&B vocals had us groovin’.
– Stop trying to make Katy vs. Gaga happen.
– We break down the ways both Jake and Marley reacted to the sensual scene in Jake’s room.
– Wow, there’s a lot of star power in Pamela Lansbury.
– We were a bit, um, distracted during “Roar.”
– Glee spinoff? Would Lea Michele even like that?
– So is the Christmas episode happening for this season or is it not?
– Kurt’s going to Russia??
If you’d like to advertise on Glee Chat contact [email protected]!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, please email podcast manager Mitch at [email protected]