Hype Podcast has reached Gilmore Girls season 5, and things are heating up for Luke and Lorelai, Rory and Logan, and MRS KIM!
Remind yourself of our Gilmore Girls season 1, season 2, season 3 and season 4 discussions, and then tune in to hear Selina’s first thoughts on Gilmore Girls season 5, and what Pam and Marama caught on their rewatch.
Remember, this episode is SPOILER FREE for events after Gilmore Girls season 5! Meaning in this special we’ll only be talking about the events that happened in the fifth season of the series, so feel free to watch along with us and join in on the discussion and please keep the discussion on this post spoiler free.
– We’re on track to finish our rewatch in time for the Netflix revival!
– Selina’s season 5 predictions were spot on, no big deal
– We kick off by discussing the season 5 opener, and Rory and Dean’s relationship
– How do we feel about Logan?
– Lorelai and Luke! LORELAI AND LUKE!
– Do we understand Christopher and Emily’s attempts to break them up?
– Why did Rory choose to leave Yale? And how could Emily and Richard let her?!
– Selina has finally reached the episode she saw years ago, and which may have influenced her feelings about the characters
– Lane and Zack: yay or nay?
– How about Sookie and Jackson?
– Mrs Kim is the best of the best
– We share our favorite characters of the season, and some things we maybe didn’t love so much
– Selina shares her predictions for season 6. In a nutshell: It’s all gonna go to crap.
Make sure to let us know your thoughts on Gilmore Girls season 6 in time for the next special (but mark your spoilers clearly, because Selina hasn’t caught up yet!)
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
Hype Podcast reviews the latest movies including Bridget Jones’ Baby and Sully, previews fall TV series Queen Sugar and Pitch, and breaks down the latest entertainment news.
Hype Podcast is back with another one of our signature Specials. This time, we’re dedicating the entire episode to breaking down some of the most highly anticipated series set to premiere as part of this year’s Fall TV line up!
We’re back with another jam-packed episode of Hype Podcast!
Hype #112 tackles Beauty and the Beast, James Bond casting rumors, movie news, TV show pilots and more.