Hypable got a chance to watch the first two episodes of Once Upon A Time season 3 this afternoon. Check out our spoiler-free list of the amazing things you can look forward to.
The two episodes we watched on the Disney lot in Burbank, California today were episode 1 “Heart of the Truest Believer” and episode 2 “Lost Girl.”
The first episode is full of great twists and character introductions, and we absolutely loved it! Be sure to check out our review of the episode later this week.
10 things about ‘Once Upon a Time’ season 3, episode 1:
1) The episode begins with a flashback to a character’s birth.
2) We discover who Greg and Tamara are working for.
3) An action-packed, death-filled ten minute segment. Uh-oh…
4) Mulan is confused about what a movie is and why she’s in one.
5) Mermaids galore! And boy, are they fierce.
6) Why did Neal end up in the Enchanted Forest? He tells us.
7) There’s a brawl and it’s hysterically amazing.
8) “Your belief of love wasn’t strong enough to overcome your fear of rejection.”
9) There’s pixie dust! Only…does it work?
10) Peter, oh Peter, where art thou? Oh. Hey there, good looking!
10 things about Once Upon a Time season 3, episode 2:
1) Peter Pan is not the little boy we know and love from the Disney movie.
2) Flashbacks throughout the episode explore more of Snow and Charming’s back story.
3) Surprise character comeback! You’ll never see this coming.
4) Emma goes on a journey of self-discovery.
5) There’s a surprising dynamic between Henry and a certain Lost Boy.
6) A reference to Merlin and Excalibur?!
7) Someone gets fatally injured.
8) Family drama and tears a-plenty.
9) There’s a budding romance between a couple of characters that will absolutely send an uproar through the fandom.
10) Captain Hook and David getting along. …no, really.
What stood out to you most from our notes?
Both episodes bring up new plots and mysteries, and we look forward to seeing our questions answered throughout the season.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Hypable’s Once Upon A Time podcast, Onceable. Our ladies offer amazing discussion and crack theories about the characters and story arcs. You can check out their episodes here and subscribe to them on iTunes.
Once Upon a Time season 3 premieres this Sunday on ABC.