The Frozen 2 soundtrack just released the full song and lyrics for “Into the Unknown,” the end credits song for the film that will be sung by Panic! at the Disco.
When it was first released, Frozen made it impossible to go to the mall, sit down at a restaurant or attend some small child’s birthday party without hearing “Let It Go” at least once while we were there.
And while it seems like “Let it Go” just stopped getting stuck in my head, now the upcoming sequel has another song that would like to take over “Let It Go’s place as a perpetual earworm — Panic! at the Disco’s “Into the Unknown.”
In Frozen 2, Idina Menzel will perform “Into the Unknown,” one of the new songs from composers Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, within the context of the movie. Panic! at the Disco will then be heard performing the song while the credits roll, just like Demi Lovato performed “Let It Go” for the end credits in the first Frozen movie.
Listen to the new song below!
In addition to releasing the full Panic! at the Disco song, Disney likewise released the full album listing, which you can read below:
- “All is Found” – performed by Evan Rachel Wood
- “Some Things Never Change” – performed by Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad and Jonathan Groff
- “Into the Unknown” – performed by Idina Menzel (featuring Norwegian singer AURORA)
- “When I Am Older” – performed by Josh Gad
- “Reindeer(s) are Better than People (Cont.)” – performed by Jonathan Groff
- “Lost in the Woods” – performed by Jonathan Groff
- “Show Yourself” – performed by Idina Menzel and Evan Rachel Wood
- “The Next Right Thing” – performed by Kristen Bell
- “Into the Unknown” – performed by Panic! At The Disco (end credits)
- “All is Found” – performed by Kacey Musgraves (end credits)
- “Lost in the Woods” – performed by Weezer (end credits)
The Frozen 2 soundtrack will be released on Nov. 15, with the movie itself premiering in theaters on Nov. 22.
We want to hear your thoughts on this topic!
Write a comment below or submit an article to Hypable.