Lauren Oliver is going on tour to promote Broken Things, and we’re exclusively revealing the tour dates right here. Will she be coming to your city?
Broken Things tells the story of three girls, Mia, Brynn, and Summer. Five years ago, Summer was brutally murdered in the woods, and everyone thinks her best friends killed her.
On the anniversary of Summer’s death, a new discovery comes to light, and Mia and Brynn are forced together once more. They must figure out what really happened that day, what’s real and what’s fiction, and how much of a hand they each had in it.
In the vein of Gone Girl and One of Us Is Lying, Broken Things is sure to pique your interest if you love psychological thrillers.
Broken Things doesn’t hit store shelves until October 2, 2018, so you’ve got some time to prepare yourself! In the interim, be sure to check out Lauren Oliver’s tour schedule, where she’ll be promoting her latest book.
- Tuesday, October 2: Los Angeles — B&N Grove @7pm (confirmed with author Laini Taylor with David Canfield from EW moderating)
- Wednesday, October 3: New York City — B&N Princeton @7pm (confirmed with author Gayle Forman with author Adam Silvera moderating)
- Friday, October 5: Chicago — Anderson’s @7PM
- Saturday, October 6: St. Louis — Main Street Books @7PM
- Monday, October 8: Houston, Texas — Blue Willow @7PM (author tk)
- Tuesday, October 9: Seattle, Washington — Third Place Books @7PM (confirmed with author Kendare Blake)