Whether your favorite character from the IT movie was a kid from the Loser’s Club or Pennywise, we know your deepest and dumbest fears.
Your favorite fictional characters say a lot about you, given that they’re probably the characters you most associate with. Do you love Eddie because you know that having two fanny packs is a necessity, not a choice? Maybe you sympathize with Ben because you also listen to music you don’t want anyone to know about?
No matter who your favorite character from the IT movie is, we’ll reveal the fears you didn’t even know you had. Yes, even if your favorite character is Henry, you mullet-wearing asshole.
- creasing the spine of a book
- your favorite band cancelling your town’s tour stop
- getting “forever alone” on a Buzzfeed quiz
- Thanksgiving dinner when you and your relatives discuss politics
- someone in the neighboring stall hearing the crunchy noise a tampon wrapper makes when you open it
- living with a roommate who lets hair collect in the shower drain
- class presentations when the teacher uses a stopwatch to make sure you don’t go over 5 minutes
- forgetting to say “Happy Birthday” to an acquaintance so you give them a gift two days later and hope they buy your lie that ‘shipping was slow’
- something about not letting things go???
- vacations without an itinerary
- being out past curfew
- wearing shoes that aren’t weather appropriate
- not knowing a colleague’s name but it’s too late to ask without it being awkward
- getting on a boat without knowing where the life jackets are stowed
- studying all week for a test but the test questions aren’t what you studied
- your parent/guardian finding out you got a scratch on the car after finally being allowed to drive it
- friendship that isn’t built on fear
- your hairdresser cutting off 1.5 inches instead of 1
- finding out your faux fur scarf is actually real fur
- drinking your tea too soon and burning your tongue
- accidentally forgetting to add a tip when paying by card and frantically trying to come up with change to leave on the table
- waking up late and only having time to grab toast to eat on the way
- wearing non waterproof make up when it’s raining and you don’t have an umbrella
- real estate agents
- awkward silences in car rides, elevators, and the checkout at the grocery store
- the end of Snapchat
- not understanding the latest meme
- getting a parking or speeding ticket
- leaving your bike on the grass instead of in the garage
- going to a party alone and there’s no dog to keep you company
Who’s your favorite ‘IT’ character?
Between the announcement of a Birds of Prey movie and Steven Spielberg at the helm of Blackhawk, it’s been a week of good news for DC fans. So what do these movie choices mean for the future of the DCEU?
The 100 season 5 kicks off with the formidable “Eden,” in which Clarke Griffin proves, in a dozen different ways, why she is the best lead character on TV.
Director Wes Ball wraps up his Maze Runner Trilogy experience by discussing his favorite Death Cure featurette, if he’d do a Fever Code movie, and more!
The Handmaid’s Tale season 2 widens the lens of Margaret Atwood’s novel — but is it worth the trip back to Gilead?
I Feel Pretty may look like a one woman show starring Amy Schumer, but the movie features another in a long line of incredible supporting performances from Michelle Williams.
It comes down to who's more stubborn, Madison or the Vultures?
Accio, exciting new role!
A Quiet Place succeeds where many movies of its kind have failed, because it knows that suspense can rely on much more than just the big monster reveal.
There’s more of Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children coming your way this fall!
Leah on the Offbeat delivers all the charm of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda and continues to tell a hopeful story about friendship and love.
Recent Podcast Episodes
Hype Podcast #184 talks The 100 season 5, Avengers: Infinity War, Harry Potter, The Magicians and much more.
Join ReWatchable as we discuss a very harmonious Angel 5×09, “Harm’s Way,” and welcome a new hero (?) in Angel 5×10 “Soul Purpose.”
- Resistance Radio
Mikey, Kaitlin, Ben and Dan-O are back with the latest news from a galaxy far far away and we talk about this years Force Friday and the toys from Solo: A Star Wars Story!
Join ReWatchable as we discuss Angel 5×07, “Lineage,” and Angel 5×08 “Destiny.”