Eager for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley’s grand opening date? We don’t know it yet, but we do know that you can get into the park beginning June 29.
In a blog post this morning, Universal Orlando announced a new Diagon Alley vacation package which offers access to the Harry Potter expansion at the end of next month.
Starting at $135 per person, per night for four nights, the Diagon Alley vacation package offers the following:
– 3-day Park-to-Park tickets, which lets you ride the new Hogwarts Express
– One breakfast, per person, at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade and one at the all-new Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley
– Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme parks open
– Complimentary on-site transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk
– Accommodations at Universal’s new Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
– Special Themed Welcome Parcel: Convenient at-home delivery of your theme park tickets, Souvenir owl plush, and Welcome Letter
There is a cheaper package, starting at $109 per night, that offers the same features listed above but will have you staying at a Universal Partner Hotel (offsite). You can also upgrade to rates above $135/night for other Universal hotels.
This vacation package sounds like a great deal to us. Early admission will help you beat the lines, and the “welcome parcel” would be the perfect gift to give to a loved one if you’re surprising them with a trip for a holiday or birthday (Family, are you listening to us?).
Learn more about the Diagon Alley vacation package on this page.
Hypable will be attending a media event next month in which we’ll be introduced to Diagon Alley. That same week, Jimmy Fallon will be hosting four Tonight Show episodes from Orlando. Tickets for Fallon’s tapings were made available yesterday but ran out quickly.