Hannibal showrunner Bryan Fuller has some styling tips from the best dressed man on television.
You might not want to take culinary tips from Hannibal Lecter, but the man does know how to dress. Showrunner Bryan Fuller shared these guidelines, as we wait for news about the Hannibal season 2 premiere.
Hannibal season 2 is still filming and will see the return of stars Mads Mikkelsen (Dr. Hannibal Lecter), Hugh Dancy (Will Graham), Laurence Fishburne (Jack Crawford), and Caroline Dhavernas (Dr. Alana Bloom). The season will also see the appearance of guest stars Gillian Anderson (The X-Files), Raúl Esparza (Law and Order: Special Victims Unit), and Gina Torres (Firefly).
Tying in with the season one theme of naming episodes after French culinary terms, each Hannibal season two episode will be named after a Japanese technique or dish. The current known episode titles according to IMDb are:
– 2×01 “Kaiseki” (a traditional multi-course Japanese dinner)
– 2×02 “Nikujaga” (a Japanese dish of meat, potatoes and onion)
– 2×04 “Takiawase” (a dish of vegetables served with meat, fish or tofu)
– 2×05 “Mukozuke” (a specific dish used in the meal served in the tea ceremony)
– 2×06 “Futamono” (a “lidded dish”, typically a soup)
Hannibal season 2 returns to NBC in early 2014, and the season will run 13 episodes. The show is based on author Thomas Harris’ Hannibal Lecter books, with a particular focus on Red Dragon.