Today, cover art for Glee music used in its upcoming episode 3 titled “Makeover” has made its way online, revealing the titles of the songs that will be used.
Thanks to ONTD who posted the Glee music cover art earlier today.
- “Everybody Wants to Rule The World” – original by Tears for Fears, performed by Blaine
- “A Change Would Do You Good” – original by Sheryl Crow
- “Mister Monotony” – original by Judy Garland in “Easter Parade,” performed by Will and Sue
- “The Way You Look Tonight / You’re Never Fully Dressed” original by Frank Sinatra and the original Broadway musical “Annie.“
- “Celebrity Skin” – original by Hole
This is definitely an ecclectic mix of songs to have on one episode of Glee, but that’s kind of what makes Glee what it is right? Do any of this Glee music catch your eye? Which one are you looking forward to hearing or watching when it airs in a couple of weeks?
More upcoming Glee news
Yesterday, we learned a handful of new spoilers for the rest of the season including “shocking” details about Finn. You can also check out this full-length performance of “Hold It Against Me” which will be used in this week’s episode, featuring Brittany and Kitty.
Also listen to all of the Britney Spears music from this week’s episode here!
And if you didn’t get to catch the season premiere episode last week, “The New Rachel” you can check out our recap right here. Hypable fans weighed in in the comments section of this post directly after the season premiere finished airing last week to talk about what they thought of the new “revolutionary” Glee.
Glee airs Thursday nights at 9/8c on Fox!