Whether he’s on Fear the Walking Dead or The Walking Dead, the one thing Morgan is consistent about is his inconsistency.
The mid-season premiere of Fear the Walking Dead season 4 saw our group about a month after the death of Madison. Everyone is scattered within close proximity, some coping better than others.
When it comes to Morgan, he’s always been unique in his life choices. He’s also frequently inconsistent in those choices. How many times has he changed his mind on the ethics of killing walkers and the living? Is it wrong to kill, or are they an abomination that needs to be exterminated?
It would seem Morgan’s indecision also extends to his opinions on community. When Morgan left The Walking Dead, he felt like he didn’t belong anywhere. After saying his goodbyes, he set off on a long walk, and ended up in Texas.
Despite his efforts to be alone, Morgan just seems to attract people. He may not want them, but they always seem to find him and stick like glue.
Deep down though, Morgan definitely likes having company. Case in point, within half a season, Morgan has already changed his mind and wants to go back to Virginia to be with Rick and the group. He so frequently can’t commit to any decision, that all other inconsistencies seem like minor trivialities.
Here are 18 things that happen less on Fear the Walking Dead than Morgan changing his mind:
- Amount of movies John has rented post-apocalypse
- June deciding on her own name
- Whether Madison cares about Alicia or not
- Strand’s preference of alcohol
- Strand’s preference of wine
- Troy craving both maternal and sexual love from Madison
- Nick changing his choice of addiction
- Madison switching plaid shirts
- The amount of books Charlie reads a week
- How often Nick covered himself in blood to walk among the infected
- The amount of times interesting characters are introduced just to disappear, never to be seen again
- The amount of times Chris was a little too kill-happy
- Who the main villain is that our group must combat
- Daniel Salazar dying but PSYCHE not actually
- The amount of times Nick has run away
- People Troy killed for ‘science’
- Althea asking questions that don’t concern her
- Manawa family members dying
Apparently ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ hasn’t done much for Morgan’s state of mind
As we await Sherlock season 5, we’ve compiled a case-book of the original Sherlockian adventures that have yet to be reimagined in the TV series thus far.
Mindhunter season 2 continues the story of the FBI’s creation of their behavioral unit, but how does it fare compared to season 1?
Taylor Swift’s Lover is almost here. Here’s everything we know about the album, so far.
The Tom Holland-led Spider-Man series will continue on, but not with Disney or Marvel’s Kevin Feige.
All good things come to an end, and on August 18th, the NYC production of Puffs left their common room near the kitchens for good. We were there to report back on a night full of feelings – J-Finch approved!
With Hobbs and Shaw officially a success, it’s time for the Fast and Furious franchise to consider other spinoff films to keep the franchise going in perpetuity.
Why was the cure necessary if Cisco is just sticking around for another season?
Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus is as hilarious, absurd and maniacal as ever — but with a surprising amount of heart, too.
Iphigenia Murphy by Sara Hosey is bound to be one of 2020’s best contemporary YA books, and we’ve got your first look at its vibrant cover and an exclusive excerpt!
With The Witcher 3 Switch release date’s announcement, we can all put any doubts we have to rest that the epic CD Projekt title is coming to the home console/portable hybrid console.