The run time for the final film in the Harry Potter franchise has been posted on an Australian IMAX website, and it will be the shortest film out of all eight.
It will run for 125 minutes (2 hours and 5 minutes).
Having already seen the film, I can say this is a nonissue. The film moves at a very uptempo pace and does not feel like it was too short by any measure.
Here are the runtimes for all eight Potter films:
– Sorcerer’s Stone: 152 minutes
– Chamber of Secrets: 161 minutes
– Prisoner of Azkaban: 141 minutes
– Goblet of Fire: 157 minutes
– Order of the Phoenix: 138 minutes
– Half-Blood Prince: 153 minutes
– Deathly Hallows, Part 1: 147 minutes
– Deathly Hallows, Part 2: 125 minutes
Thanks to Sujay for the tip.