Soon one of your favorite shows might be coming to a city near you! The cast of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is taking their musical comedy across the United States beginning in March.
The amazing music of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend has been a hit since the very first episode, and now you’ll be able to experience the songs — with the cast — live on stage.
Rachel Bloom, Vincent Rodriguez III, Scott Michael Foster, Pete Gardner, Aline Brosh McKenna, Adam Schlesinger and Jack Dolgen will be hitting the road starting on March 31 (with participants varying by city). Tour cities include Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles. Tickets will go on sale Wednesday, Feb. 14 at 12:00 PM (local market times).
“There is nothing like performing musical comedy live,” said co-creator, executive producer and star, Rachel Bloom. “It’s not just a performance, it’s an ongoing dialogue between the performers and the audience. We are so excited to offer new renditions of some of our beloved songs and connect with our amazing fans.”
Here’s the tour poster:
“In the course of 44 episodes, CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND has featured over 100 original songs. It’s so exciting that fans will get to see up close the phenomenal live performing talents of our cast, led by Rachel Bloom, and hear the amazing songwriting of Rachel, Adam and Jack,” said show co-creator, showrunner and executive producer Aline Brosh McKenna.
Tour dates and cities are as follows. Remember, not every cast member will be at every show:
- Saturday, March 31: Portland, Oregon – Revolution Hall
- Sunday, April 1: Seattle – Neptune Theatre
- Wednesday, April 4: Chicago – The Vic Theatre
- Thursday, April 5: Boston – Wilbur Theatre
- Friday, April 6: Washington D.C. – Lincoln Theatre
- Saturday, April 7: Philadelphia – Trocadero Theatre
- Sunday, April 8: New York City – The Town Hall
- Tuesday, April 10: Los Angeles – Wilshire Ebell Theatre