Accio, Alex and Ani partnership! The beloved jewelry maker has teamed up with Harry Potter to create some excellent wearables.
Alex and Ani have just launched new bangles, ring wraps, bracelets, and necklaces featuring “Lumos,” the Hogwarts Crest, the Deathly Hallows symbol, and The Chosen One himself. Pieces start at $28 and go up from there:
A complete breakdown of the goods:
- Deathly Hallows Expandable Wire Bangle ($28.00; Rafaelian Silver Finish or Rafaelian Gold Finish)
- Deathly Hallows Necklace ($38.00; Rafaelian Silver Finish or Rafaelian Gold Finish)
- Deathly Hallows Ring Wrap ($28.00; Sterling Silver or Sterling Silver w/ 14kt Gold Plate);
- Deathly Hallows Pull Chain Bracelet ($68.00; .925 Sterling Silver or .925 Sterling Silver w/14kt Gold Plate)
- Deathly Hallows Adjustable Necklace ($78.00; .925 Sterling Silver or .925 Sterling Silver w/14kt Gold Plate)
- Deathly Hallows Earrings ($48.00; .925 Sterling Silver or .925 Sterling Silver w/14kt Gold Plate)
- Hogwarts Expandable Wire Bangle ($28.00; Rafaelian Silver and Rafaelian Gold Finish)
- Hogwarts Two Tone Expandable Necklace ($38.00; Rafaelian Silver and Rafaelian Gold Finish)
- Lumos Set of Three Expandable Wire Bangles ($98.00; Shiny Silver Finish)
- Harry Potter Glasses Ring Wrap ($28.00; .925 Sterling Silver or .925 Sterling Silver w/14kt Gold Plate)
- Harry Potter Glasses Earrings ($48.00; .925 Sterling Silver or .925 Sterling Silver w/14kt Gold Plate)
Alex and Ani is a popular jewelry maker, so we’re sure lots of Potter fans are going to be thrilled by this partnership. Get more information over on their website!
The new jewelry arrives just a month after PBteen announced their equally amazing line up of Harry Potter products!
The Handmaid’s Tale season 2, episode 10 streams Wednesday, June 20, and we have a few hints for this darkly intimate episode.
Incredibles 2 brought back all our favorite superheroes and introduced some new ones. We rank all the the superheroes from worst to best.
Netflix seems to be trying to bring back the rom com, and I am more than ready to welcome it back with open arms.
Major movie theater chain AMC has launched a surprisingly reasonable competitor to MoviePass.
LGBT+ representation in media is important, so this Pride Month pick up a book and go on an adventure in which you see yourself reflected within its pages.
The new Netflix romcom Set It Up embraces the tropes of the genre with a warm hug and also manages to stick the landing on a clever premise.
On June 15, news broke that #LuciFans had been successful with their campaigning, as Netflix picked up Lucifer for a fourth season. The reaction across social media was… jubilant, to say the least.
We’re recapping the Supergirl season 3 finale, “Battles Lost and Won,” in which the fight against Reign and the Dark Kryptonians reaches its climax.
Romance is common in superhero stories, but superheroes are rare in romance. At least I’ve never read one. If there’s a bevy of superhero romance books out there that I’m missing, someone please send me a list.
Kid Lit authors including Rainbow Rowell, Veronica Roth, Melissa de la Cruz, Margaret Stohl raising funds for separated families
Several prominent children’s literature authors are raising money for the families who are being separated at the United States / Mexico border due to the policies of the Donald Trump administration.
Recent Podcast Episodes
Join ReWatchable for all our final thoughts about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel as we wrap up our 2 & 1/2 year long vampire slaying marathon.
Join ReWatchable for a discussion about Buffy the Vampire Slayer the movie, as well as the Buffy and Angel comics.
This week’s Hype Podcast topics include Ocean’s 8, Legally Blonde, Netflix, The 100, 13 Reasons Why and more.
Join ReWatchable for the final recap episode of the Buffy/Angel era, with Angel 5×21, “Power Play,” and 5×22, “Not Fade Away.”