Following last night’s intense season finale of True Blood, series creator and now former executive producer Alan Ball had much to say about the various plotlines.
Much was revealed during a lengthy interview with TV Line, so we’ve summarized several of the highlights below:
– Bill is something different now – he won’t confirm that he is a god (or Billith).
– When pressed further, Ball says that he is a transformed Bill and hasn’t forgotten memories or experiences.
– Luna did not die, but Russell definitely is gone.
– The future of Steve is still up in the air.
– The Pam/Tara kiss had been planned since the beginning of the season.
– Don’t get too comfortable with Pam/Tara – True Blood relationships always have big bumps in the road.
– Hoyt has been written out because they don’t feel like they can go anywhere else with his story.
Were you satisfied with last night’s finale?
Game Of Thrones
George R.R. Martin