New feature this week is a post episode top moments blog. Spoilers below so be warned.
Here are the top things learned, new mysteries, and plot twists.
3 Categories of Life:
- 3 alive no injuries
- 2 injured but recovering
- 1 injured and all but dead
- No A/C on Juarez’s plane
- No A/C in California overflow camp office
- Freezing module in California overflow camp, but the category 1 patients inside are uncannily warm
Jilly Kitzinger is attracting someone’s attention
Oswald Danes Speaks at Coliseum Rally
- The Great Leap Forward—why that historical reference
- Angels—who or what are they?
- What did Jack try to get Oswald to say?
Managers of camps are are unqualified civil servant pencil pushers
- Shooting of Dr. Vera Juarez and attempted elimination—will she be back?
- The building of incineration ovens
- What happens to the burned bodies and to the people breathing in the fumes
- Did you think it was realistic that Gwen would risk blowing cover in the airport with the PDA with Rhys?
- Did you think it was realistic knowing as much as she did that Gwen would ask the camp staff to help her father instead of just shoving him in the truck and making a getaway?
So with this new episode what do you think is the ultimate goal? Is the Phicorp threat earthly or alien? Did you find the ovens disturbing given WWII history?