Experience The Hunger Games series like never before with Lionsgate’s four-film collection, set for release in March 2016. And while you wait, we’ve got an exclusive preview clip from Mockingjay – Part 2!
The Hunger Games series wrapped up with Mockingjay – Part 2 last November, and soon, you’ll be able to hold the Complete 4 Film Collection in your hands.
Digital HD downloads of all four films will be available starting March 8, and the four-film Blu-ray/DVD box set hits stores on March 22. The Mockingjay – Part 2 extras include a commentary track featuring director Francis Lawrence and producer Nina Jacobson, as well as a look inside Cinna’s sketchbook.
Aside from the movies themselves, The Hunger Games Complete 4 Film Collection boasts wealth of special features, including 13 never-before-seen deleted scenes from The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. There’s also two never-before-seen featurettes titled “Picturing Panem” and “Capitol Cuisine.”
Hypable.com is pleased to present an exclusive clip from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, showing the crucial moment in which Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) gives a dramatic speech about taking down President Snow, only to end up being shot herself:
Update: Here’s a high-quality version!
We can’t wait to get our hands on the four-set Hunger Games box set, and finally watch all the movies back-to-back.
Katniss, Peeta (Josh Hutcherson) and Gale (Liam Hemsworth) all went on an incredible journey, starting the moment Katniss took Prim’s place at the 74th Hunger Games, and ending with the rebels taking a final stand against the Capitol.
Here’s the full set of special features released with the Complete 4 Film Collection*:
- 12 Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes from The Hunger Games
- 6 Deleted Scenes from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – Including 1 Never Before Seen
- 9 Deleted Scenes from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1
- 2 All-New Featurettes: “Picturing Panem” and “Capitol Cuisine”
- 70 Additional Featurettes (Blu-ray); 69 Additional Special Featurettes (DVD)
- Audio Commentaries, Music Videos and More
And for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2*:
- Audio Commentary with Director Francis Lawrence and Producer Nina Jacobson
- “Pawns No More: Making The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2” 8-Part Documentary**
- Walking Through Fire (Concluding the Saga)
- Real or Not Real (Visual Design)
- High-Value Targets (The Acting Ensemble)
- From Head to Toe (Costume, Make-up & Hair)
- Navigating the Minefield (Production in Atlanta, Paris & Berlin)
- Collateral Damage (Stunts, Special Effects & Weapons)
- Tightening the Noose (The Post-Production Process)
- A Different World (Reflections)
- The Hunger Games: A Photographic Journey
- Cinna’s Sketchbook: Secrets of the Mockingjay Armor
- Panem on Display: The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- Jet to the Set**
*Subject to Change
**Exclusive to Blu-ray/ Digital HD
Go to page 2 for the full press release.
Here’s the trailer for the box set (only available to view from within the United States):
Will you have a ‘Hunger Games’ marathon to celebrate the release of the final movie?
Pages: 1 2