Join hosts Jess, Patricia, and Selina as they continue their rewatch of Merlin! This week they discuss episode 11 from season 1, ‘The Labyrinth of Gedref.’
– Gandalf the Grey makes an appearance in the woods.
– The girls discuss how Merlin being dubbed a children’s show affects what the show can do.
– Uther and Arthur continue to stubbornly deny that magic is behind the things happening.
– Is Merlin really Arthur’s story, but told through Merlin’s eyes?
– The hosts learn not to annoy Selina!
– Merlin and Gaius eat beetle… gummy bears?
– Uther is a jerk. What else is new?
– Arthur competes in the third task of the Triwizard Cup.
– Arthur and Merlin = Frodo and Sam
– The Merlin finale in GIFs
Don’t forget to leave us any comments you have on our show in the comments below! We’ll be reading your thoughts on next week’s episode!
You can also alternatively tweet us any thoughts, theories or questions related to Merlin or our show that you might have on Twitter @TalksCamelot.
Did you know Talks of Camelot has a Tumblr? Be sure to follow us on there for TONS of fun Merlin themed stuff including our Question of the Week!
If there are any technical issues, feel free to contact podcast manager Mitch at email@example.com