The sixth episode of Hypable’s Once Upon a Time podcast, Onceable, is here! The hosts discuss episode 2, We Are Both, in detail with in depth discussion about characters, plot points and predictions.
Also don’t forget to check out our poll about who will be the villain this season.
- Recap of the ep
- Initial reaction
- Favorite lines/fairy tale tie ins
- Dr. Whale “Are the nuns still nuns, or are they free to date…?”
- Regina “I will not take childcare lessons from a man who put his daughter into a box and shipped her to Maine.”
- Regina “Don’t fight it, honey, or you’ll get a splinter.”
- Grumpy “If it did would I have come in yelling terrible news?”
- Rumple “it appears when I bought that closed sign I was just throwing my money away”
- Testing the boundaries Storybrooke
- Regina’s backstory (Cora through the Looking Glass, Cora keeping Regina prisoner, )
- Regina in Storybrooke (uses magic, claims Henry, tries to lure Henry with magic, releases Henry to Charming)
- reference to the wicked witch of the west
- Charming managing the towns people
- Jefferson’s role
- Mr. Gold’s pact with Charming
- Mr. Gold being unable to leave Stroybrooke which was clearly his plan (maps,etc)
- AUGUST where did he go? is he still wooden?
- Mulan and Aurora treat Snow and Emma like prisoners
- The refugee camp who else could be there
- Snow and Emma meet Cora what could this possibly mean
- Lady of the Lake
- Mulan, Aurora and Lancelot will aid Emma and Snow in their quest to get back to Storybrooke
- arrival of Captain Hook
- Henry tries to convince Jefferson to help Charming
- flashbacks highlight Snow and Charming love story including Snow being poisoned and Charming seeking the alsy of the Lake
Don’t forget to vote in this week’s poll!
We hope you enjoy this episode! Just to let you all know, we will be releasing weekly episodes now that the show has returned. Feel free to suggest things for us to discuss or share your theories in the comments, via email or on Twitter @OnceUponNews!
And if you haven’t already, subscribe to Onceable on iTunes and make life easier for yourselves! And while you’re there, feel free to leave us a review.
This episode's hosts: Jen Lamoureux, Laura Byrne-Cristiano, Jessica Chapman, and Karen Rought