The new episode of Onceable, Hypable’s podcast all about Once Upon a Time, is here! This week Jessica, Karen, and Jen join together to discuss episode 2×10 of the show, “The Cricket Game.”
A note about the mid-winter finale show: we recorded it, however there were issues with some of the tracks and at this point it doesn’t sound good so it is unlikely that the show will be posted. We will try to come up with something to share our thoughts about the show with you all.
– Cora’s plan to isolate Regina and take everything away from her
– Who did Cora kill?????
– Emma’s belief in Regina and later anger at her
– Regina’s unyielding desire to kill Snow White
– Charming and the others idea to kill Regina
– Snow’s desire to set Regina free
– Did Emma really use magic? What would the whole vision have shown her
– Rumple’s ultimate plan to set the curse in motion
Synopsis for next week’s episode “The Outsider”:
Mr. Gold finds an unwilling test subject to see if a spell he has concocted will allow him to cross the border of Storybrooke – without losing his memory – and go in search of his son, Bae; Belle stumbles upon a vengeful Hook in the Storybrooke harbor whose main goal is to eradicate Rumplestiltskin; and Mary Margaret and David go house hunting in search of a bigger place to live. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Belle meets Mulan as the two set out to slay a fearsome beast called the Yaoguai, who has been ravaging the land.
Share your thoughts on the Once Upon a Time episode “The Cricket Game” in the comments! Will Regina go back to being bad or will she realize that Cora is behind killing Archie? Which brings us to our next question: who is dead? Will we ever find out?
Follow @OnceUponNews on Twitter for the latest news about the Once Upon a Time podcast!