Donya joins Natalie this week as they cover the explosive events of Teen Wolf season 4 episode 5, “I.E.D.”
Featured Song: Love Hurt Bleed by Gary Numan
– Karen abandons us for Comic-Con. SIGH…
– There’s lots of stuff we’re jealous we’re missing.
– Donya shares some details about her Wolfsbane adventures.
– Then we jump into the episode and share our favorite quotes!
– Stiles is creepy – WHO STARES AT DEAD BODIES DURING CLASS?
– We notice how Derek is a bit freer with himself. It’s nice. Real nice.
– We’ve decided that Derek and Kira need to body swap.
– Mason is lovely and he has one of the best reveals showing he’s gay.
– Why was the yellow eyed werewolf reciting the same mantra as Demarco?
– So much love for the CSI Recap montage.
– It’s REALLY important that Derek is worth 15 million!
– Seeing Lydia’s grief this season is really powerful.
– Lydia doesn’t want someone to replace Allison, so maybe that’s why she’s pushing Malia away.
– VIOLET GIRL – Why you need so much money???
– Are the Yukimuras going to help to fight with the team?
– Mason and Liam ARE SO CUTE AND NATURAL TOGETHER. They have to be long term besties.
– Scott is a weird, hot, dad. We’re here for it.
– We’re so so proud of the mentor Derek has become.
– What is Kate’s place in all this mess?
– Is Malia really that worried about her name being on the list?
– Will Lydia find herself mentally unwell like Meredith eventually?
– YO Benefactor – How you finding all these supernatural peeps?
– Stiles is 150% done with everyone and everything.
– Would the bite heal mental illness? For example Liam’s I.E.D.
– SILL NOT OVER LACROSSE BEING BACK.
– Natalie thinks Parrish is a banshee.
– Malia remembers numbers can equal letters. TEAM MATH!!!
– **JORDAN** PARRISH!!!!!!!!
– Violet loves the killing – And we’re not sure she’ll ever be redeemable.
– Why didn’t Scott smell Brett on the field?
– Who’s the third name? WHO IS IT???? Maybe it’s someone who hasn’t died yet!!
– Jen Lynch is the coolest director ever.
– Do we think Kate genuinely wanted the triskele.
– Derek is losing his werewolf powers and we’re really sad for him ;___;
– We don’t think Chris is going back to the old code – He’s just been backed into a corner.
– Could Araya be Chris or Victoria’s mom?
– Donya and Natalie are very into the idea of Parrish and Lydia.
– Then we accidentally get a little side tracked about shipping and characters sexual preferences.
– We go over the Benefactor’s list with the help of a very nice meta, and make our Benefactor predictions as to who they could be.
– Lastly, we cry some more about missing Comic-Con because of Brook’s atrocious Non Sequitur.
Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for the show! And as always, please follow us or hit us up:
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at email@example.com
This episode's hosts: Natalie Fisher and Donya Abramo
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.