Join Natalie and Karen as they discuss the twists and turns of Teen Wolf season 4 episode 4, “The Benefactor.”
Featured Song: “Hell Yeah!” by Tiësto and Showtek
– For our favorite quotes, we examine two very different sides of Stiles’s nogitsune experience.
– A general shout-out to the return of Derek’s hilarious personality this episode.
– Also, he’s Batman to Sheriff’s Gordon, apparently. Has even Stilinski given up on Deaton’s usefulness?
– Do werewolves report normal crimes to the police?
– Scott is handling the Liam situation so badly. We’re kind of surprised.
– But we also kind of love it.
– Peter got an axe to the chest – were we worried he was a goner?
– You may have seen our lovely exclusive set pictures showing off bloody Peter.
– We’re curious about the Mute’s personality. Shame he’s… you know.. dead.
– Bondage aside, Stiles and Malia have a strange but solid partnership.
– Kira and Lydia seem to be growing as friends – is this difficult for Lydia?
– We are introduced to the lakehouse, where the pack’s been hanging out on full moons recently.
– Scott, using Derek’s tactic towards the newly Bitten is the worst possible idea. How are you so bad at this? Did we take this seriously in Teen Wolf season 1?
– Kira’s failed vixen is adorable. Will Liam harbor any sort of crush in future?
– Is Derek getting too close to Peter? They’re a pretty solid unit – does Derek trust him?
– Liam’s anger issues are.. quite intense. The message on his teacher’s car seems important.
– Is Liam headed in the direction we expected?
– Scott’s really not pulling out any Alpha powers to get Liam under control. Why?
– Parrish is going to know something is up pretty soon – if he doesn’t already. Also, he’s not allowed to die.
– Is there room for Deputy Derek on the Beacon Hills Police Force?
– Lydia’s attitude towards hosting parties has definitely changed.
– There’s a few big surprises here – Garrett and Violet, the beer delivery werewolf, what?
– Lydia’s grandma had a soundproof listening room? Is this a banshee thing?
– We see Malia’s transformed face for the first time – we kinda like it.
– Peter sure did some violent killing this episode. He seemed pretty caught up in it. Hmm.
– Chris Argent’s back! While finding himself in Europe, he also found a beard!
– No but really, he’s changed so much and is utterly supportive of Scott. How lovely.
– Who is the Benefactor? Why is the password for the Benefactor’s code “Allison?” Is this as obvious as it seems? What the hell is going on?
– The Dead Pool – who’s the lady worth 500 (points? dollars? huh?) – even True Alpha Scott is only 250.
– Karen borrows a moment from the Wolfsbane Convention for this week’s Non Sequitur – we’re talking favorite and least favorite words.
– Next week might be a bit of an odd episode because Karen will be off gallivanting at Comic Con!
Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for the show! And as always, please follow us or hit us up:
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode's hosts: Natalie and Karen
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.