It’s that time again. Karen and Natalie bring you a massive spoiler round-up in advance of next week’s Teen Wolf season 4 premiere!
Featured Song: “Something’s Coming” from West Side Story
- Spoiler alert for this entire episode. Seriously. It’s all spoilers. You can only blame yourself if you listen to this and get spoiled against your will.
- Isaac is not coming back, and Karen is not a morning person.
- Teen Wolf has done a few press release announcements for new characters, including the mysterious and masculine Fahey.
- Of course, the most prominent newbies are the Degrassi: The Next Generation lacrosse boys.
- Confession: we’ve been holding out on you about the whole Liam thing.
- Some commentary from Tyler Hoechlin has us once again discussing the technicalities of beta-hood.
- What’s the deal with The Benefactor? Also, Deadpool?
- We’ve seen a couple of season 4 episodes already – thanks for the screeners, MTV!
- We talk about our overall impressions of the new Teen Wolf, the feel, the vibe, the aura.
- How’s Malia doing? Hilariously.
- We’re looking forward to Lydia’s presence this season, and we have a new ship for her.
- Word has got around about the whole True Alpha thing.
- The premiere’s twist involving Derek is pretty whack.
- Jeff gets really excited about telling people things, but we hope that not too much more gets spoiled!
- There’s a great new parental relationship for one of the new characters.
- Also, lacrosse is really extremely very back, you guys.
- We’ve gotta discuss the golden new title sequence – Derek still likes to bake!
- We annoyingly give the vaguest spoilers in the world about the episodes that we’ve seen.
- What’s going to happen to Peter this season?
- There’s a few new monsters coming – how many creatures lurk in the pages of Gerard’s bestiary?
- What are we most excited for, this season?
- Natalie is categorically not excited for one aspect of season 4.
- Shipping and romance – how’s that going to turn out this season?
- We hit a huge tumblr milestone and so in return we’ve got a pretty huge giveaway!
- We’re bad at dealing with emotions.
- We do a bit of impromptu scheduling on air.
- Non Sequitur is back and involves swords.
- Natalie might quit the show if we have to deal with an epidemic/quarantine plot.
Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for the show! And as always, please follow us or hit us up:
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, feel free to contact Hypable’s podcast manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode's hosts: Natalie Fisher and Karen Rought
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.