Not Another Teen Wolf Podcast recorded a panel in front of a live audience at The Bite Convention in Los Angeles, where we were joined by various Teen Wolf-related guests.
Featured Song: “Holiday from Real” by Jack’s Mannequin
– We got our own BiteCon panel! What the Hale?
– It’s our first podcast in front of a live audience and we’re not really sure what we’re doing.
– More than one person came, though, so we’re calling it a win.
– We’re first joined by our favorite murderesses, Haley Webb and Felisha Terrell!
– It’s the softer side of Kalifer – the ladies tell us about the redemption their characters sought from one another.
– We also hang out with Morgan Evans, creator of Teen Wolf’s “After After Show.” He shares a little about how he started the comedy aftershow for MTV and what they’ve been filming at BiteCon for use for the season 4 episodes!
– Tyler Posey feels the need to contribute from the back of the room.
– BiteCon’s chairperson Lizz Finney joins us to talk about the massive task of putting on a fan-run convention, and what the BiteCon team wanted to achieve for the fandom.
– We grab another MTV pal Matt McDonough, who’s in charge of maintaining Teen Wolf’s relationship with fans, and we hear his thoughts on BiteCon as a fan experience and what he’s learnt about fandom after four years of working with Teen Wolf.
– Interspersed with our special guests, we take questions and chat with other attendees about their experiences at the convention and about us as a show, from the technicality of structuring a show to our modus operandi in being a safe space within the fandom.
– Please forgive the slightly shaky audio quality, also the occasional coughing.
Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for the show! And as always, please follow us or hit us up:
If there are any further technical issues, please email podcast manager Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode's hosts: Natalie Fisher, Karen Rought, Brook Wentz, Courtney Guy and Donya Abramo plus BiteCon guests
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.