The latest episode of our Twilight partner podcast Imprint is now available, and we talk all about the just-released Breaking Dawn trailer!
- It’s a big group to review the just-released Breaking Dawn trailer!
- We first update you on other Breaking Dawn news: the tagline, the poster, and more.
- Andrew tells you about his new entertainment site Hypable.com.
- We give our general reactions to the Breaking Dawn trailer.
- And then we go shot-by-shot!
- Are the wedding invite clips going to be what we first see in the film?
- Andrew likes how not everyone is thrilled about the invitations.
- Shots of the wedding… we talk about the easter eggs and the cotton balls.
- We take a close listen to the bed breaking scene.
- Why is Edward throwing Jacob up against a wall?
- We read your Twitter thoughts on the show.
This episode's hosts: Andrew Sims, Matt Britton, Elysa Montfort, Andrea Salazar, Pamela Gocobachi
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.