The latest episode of our Hunger Games podcast has arrived! Join us as we discuss the first four Catching Fire casting reveals, our first look at the official map of Panem, and more!
– Philip Seymour Hoffman, Amanda Plummer, and Jena Malone have been officially cast. What do we think of the choices?
– It looks like Sam Claflin will have the role of Finnick – a good choice?
– The Hunger Games’ Facebook game reveals our first official look at the Panem map. What does it tell us?
– Scholastic unveils the latest sales numbers for the trilogy, and they are impressive.
– Lionsgate has set the release date for Mockingjay Parts 1 and 2.
– What do we think of their now official decision to turn the book into two parts?
– The studio is seeking a new direct to take on the final films. Could Gary Ross come back? Richard wants Joss Whedon.
– Fan Casting: Mags and Beetee.
– Listener Comments include a question about the Quarter Quell and reading the books in school.
– A teacher provides input on the idea of these books being read by children.
This episode's hosts: Andrew Sims, Richard Reid, Andrea Salazar
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.