We’ve got another episode of Glee Chat for you guys, just before the season 4 premiere! Join John, Roxanne and Jessica for episode 43 “This Is Civil Rights”
This Is Civil Rights is full of all kinds of amazing things such as:
- Roxanne is going to college, continuing with her parallel universe with Glee
- We announce the Glee Chat Intro/Outro music contest! Find out how you can win!
- John met Matthew Morrison at his job and describes the awkward yet fun moment; he also has really soft hands.
- We announce the winner of the Chris Colfer autographed “The Land of Stories” contest (finally!)
- We chat about the latest train of Glee posters that have been released leading up to the season 4 premiere.
- We talk about the Darren Criss meme that Hypable created!
- We all want a plush version of Harry the Hypable Hippo!
- Is Damian McGinty returning to Glee or not?
- We update our view count on our “Shit Gleeks Say” video, however Jess is beating us badly with her Hunger Games archery lesson videos.
- We discuss a potential Glee tour after season 4.
- There is reason to believe that Ryan Murphy and company are listening to Glee Chat.
- We each mention some of the things we are hoping for season 4, including some things Glee Chat listeners are hoping for too!
- John doesn’t think Will and Emma will get married
- Did Ryan Murphy tweet a HUGE spoiler about the fate of Kurt and Blaine?
- Guess what? We bring it back to Lost again.
- Are you Team NSYNC or Team Backstreet Boys? We announce our sides.
Looking to advertise on Glee Chat or Hypable.com? E-mail Glee Chat host John Thrasher at email@example.com. Questions or comments about Glee or Glee Chat? Leave them as a comment below this post and we may answer/read them on our next episode!
This episode's hosts: John Thrasher, Jessica Chapman, and Roxanne Clark
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.