Gratuitous shots of an Oakland booty riddled tonight’s episode of Glee, riling up the hosts of Glee Chat for their recap of Glee season 5, episode 4 “A Katy or a Gaga.”
– Natalie is okay being called Nat. And Mitch doesn’t mind being called either versions of his name. Also, the sun sets too early.
– We talk in depth of the magic being ruined for us at Disneyland.
– Throat Explosion would be a great hypnotist key word.
– Adam Lambert is “a genius,” in Natalie’s words.
– Where’s Brody? And that’s the way they’re going to wrap up the Adam/Kurt relationship?
– Who will be Rachel’s future love interest? And don’t worry, we’re talking in the far future.
– Who was Kurt to judge Starchild for his clothing?
– Why is Kurt making this band in the first place?
– L.A. face with an Oakland booty.
– The pop culture references are getting odder and odder – and follow things surrounding Glee Chat.
– Jacob Artist’s soothing R&B vocals had us groovin’.
– Stop trying to make Katy vs. Gaga happen.
– We break down the ways both Jake and Marley reacted to the sensual scene in Jake’s room.
– Wow, there’s a lot of star power in Pamela Lansbury.
– We were a bit, um, distracted during “Roar.”
– Glee spinoff? Would Lea Michele even like that?
– So is the Christmas episode happening for this season or is it not?
– Kurt’s going to Russia??
Check out HesterAndPearl.com for delicious holiday baked goods delivered to your doorstep! Use promo code GLEECHAT at checkout for a 15% discount on all orders!
If you’d like to advertise on Glee Chat contact email@example.com!
If there are any issues downloading this episode from iTunes, please refer to this guide.
If there are any further technical issues, please email podcast manager Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org
This episode's hosts: John Thrasher, Natalie Fisher, and Mitchel Clow
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.