Glee Chat returns with a special episode to talk about the sudden and tragic passing of Cory Monteith, one of the most beloved cast members of Glee.
This week, John, Natalie, Mitch and special returning guest Megan get together for an emotional tribute to Glee’s Cory Monteith. Here’s what to expect from this week’s somber episode:
– We all explain where we were when we found out the news
– One Glee Chat host broke the news to a few others
– We read some of the Glee cast’s reactions
– Did most of the cast find out the way the rest of the world did: through the media?
– Our hearts go out to Lea Michele
– What does this mean for Glee season 5?
– There’s no way they can continue with production on season 5…is there?
– We talk about what Glee should and shouldn’t do with Finn’s character
– We all remember our favorite Finn/Cory performance and moment from his 4 seasons
– We read some very touching and beautiful fan e-mail
– Thanks to all of the Glee Chat fans who checked in on us to make sure we were okay. <3
Our hearts go out to the cast and crew of Glee, as well as Cory Monteith’s family and friends in this very tragic and unexpected moment. From all of us here at Glee Chat, we send out hearts out to all of this incredible fandom who despite tragedy and loss have found a way to rise above and remember one of the most special people we’ve come to love and know.
This episode's hosts: John Thrasher, Mitch Clow, Natalie Fisher and special returning guest Megan Stoll
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.