Glee Chat is back this week with an all new episode rehashing Glee’s “The Role You Were Born To Play!”
John, Mitch and Jessica are back this week with a fun and hilarious new episode of Glee Chat! Check out what you’ll get to hear on episode 49 “A Horse In My Throat”
– We reintroduce ourselves incase some of you forgot who we are over the hiatus
– John gives out the information you can use to donate to Super Storm Sandy relief
– We thank Mairead for submitting the absolutely awesome 1-year anniversary episode
– We rehash episode 4×05 “The Role You Were Born To Play”
– Mitch isn’t a big fan of Alex Newell/Wade/Unique, John defends
– We continue to criticize all of these “super seniors” for coming back to McKinley so much
– We’re all desperate to know what the heck Mike Chang did to Tina to get her so fired up!
– By the way, Jess gets fake fired.
– We chat about Hypable’s BattleShips: Glee VS. Once Upon A Time
– We all predict the end of Glee following Ryan Murphy’s ominous comments
– Could we be seeing a Hocus Pocus reunion on Glee right in front of our eyes?
– John commends Jess and Mitch for being on their game during this episode
– Glee Chat Mailbag
– Glee Chat Fan of the Week
Looking to advertise on Glee Chat or Hypable.com? E-mail Glee Chat host John Thrasher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions or comments about Glee or Glee Chat? Leave them as a comment below this post and we may answer/read them on our next episode!
Our avatars thanks to Melissa! In order of the gallery they are: Roxanne, Megan, Coty, Natalie, Mitch, Jessica, John!
[scrollGallery id=969 autoScroll=false thumbsdown=true width=430]
This episode's hosts: John Thrasher, Jessica Chapman, Mitchel Clow
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.