Glee Chat is back this week with an all new episode rehashing Glee’s “The Role You Were Born To Play!”
John, Mitch and Jessica are back this week with a fun and hilarious new episode of Glee Chat! Check out what you’ll get to hear on episode 49 “A Horse In My Throat”
– We reintroduce ourselves incase some of you forgot who we are over the hiatus
– John gives out the information you can use to donate to Super Storm Sandy relief
– We thank Mairead for submitting the absolutely awesome 1-year anniversary episode
– We rehash episode 4×05 “The Role You Were Born To Play”
– Mitch isn’t a big fan of Alex Newell/Wade/Unique, John defends
– We continue to criticize all of these “super seniors” for coming back to McKinley so much
– We’re all desperate to know what the heck Mike Chang did to Tina to get her so fired up!
– By the way, Jess gets fake fired.
– We chat about Hypable’s BattleShips: Glee VS. Once Upon A Time
– We all predict the end of Glee following Ryan Murphy’s ominous comments
– Could we be seeing a Hocus Pocus reunion on Glee right in front of our eyes?
– John commends Jess and Mitch for being on their game during this episode
– Glee Chat Mailbag
– Glee Chat Fan of the Week
Looking to advertise on Glee Chat or Hypable.com? E-mail Glee Chat host John Thrasher at email@example.com. Questions or comments about Glee or Glee Chat? Leave them as a comment below this post and we may answer/read them on our next episode!
Our avatars thanks to Melissa! In order of the gallery they are: Roxanne, Megan, Coty, Natalie, Mitch, Jessica, John!
[scrollGallery id=969 autoScroll=false thumbsdown=true width=430]