Our show is dedicated to in-depth discussion about the Doctor Who universe: show and cast commentary, filming locations, rumors, tie-in video games/other products, spin-off series and more.
Don’t worry if you are trying to stay spoiler free for the upcoming series. We even have a specially marked spoiler section with a little help from River Song herself so listeners can skip around that information if they wish.
Three of our hosts from around the globe are back on this episode which took a serious tone after some initial levity. Hypable’s regular Doctor Who writer, Laura Byrne-Cristiano leads the discussion with Natalie and Jen joining in.
– We start out with our instantaneous, gut reactions to the episode and we are a three thumbs up with some minor reservations
– Speaking of our minor reservations, we proceed with discussing our favorite quotes from the episode and perhaps that there were too many of them
-After a brief plot summary we proceed with an in-depth discussion of
- The theme of the unforgivable crime, is Jax worse than others we’ve met?
- FORESHADOWING and about Amy and motherhood. Could it be any more obvious, but what does it all mean?
- Timelines: so when are we exactly? Our brain’s hurt, and it’s Steven Moffat’s fault
- Someone call an electrician because things seem to be shorting out everywhere
-Next we talk about the news outside of the episode
- TV Awards Wins for Doctor Who
- Fun facts: Matt rides, Karen drowns, Jenna is short
- Steven Moffat deletes his Twitter account: good thing or bad thing
- Amy and Rory weaning off the doctor
In our spoiler section we talk a bit about how how upcoming guest are connected to the past, and we explore a crack theory on Oswin Oswald
Back from our spoiler section we dive into our mail bag where timelines come up again and Laura gets a surprise.
As we say in the show, our listeners are the most important thing to us. We want you hear from you. What do you want us to discuss?
You can also catch our hosts on Twitter:
This episode's hosts: Harri, Laura, Natalie, Jen
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.