This week’s episode of Merlin was jam packed with so much, the Talks of Camelot crew have got an extra long show for you all this week! Join us as we discuss every aspect of episode 5, “The Disir” as well as the trailer for the upcoming sixth episode of Merlin this season!
– Selina’s back on to guest host this week because she just couldn’t stay away from all the Merlin talk!
– We catch you up on all the latest news in the world of BBC’s Merlin
– The hosts discuss our first look at a new guest star set to appear in 5×08
– The BBC have released the episode synopsis for 5X07 which reveals that Morgana’s plan to move forward involves a “puppet queen”– could this unnamed queen in the description be Gwen??
– Eoin Macken and Tom Hopper have both nabbed roles in new upcoming pilots! We fill you in on all the details we know
– Could the end of Merlin be near?
– Jess leads us through one of our best episode discussions yet as we take you through 5×05, “The Disir”
– Mordred’s a knight now and a rather brave and loyal one to boot but can we REALLY trust him yet?
– Did Merlin make the right decision in telling Arthur he can’t ever accept sorcery? What could possibly have been going through his mind when he decided telling Arthur this was the right thing to do?
– Patricia leads us through our weekly teaser talk for next week’s episode, “The Dark Tower”
– What kind of dark creatures could the knights encounter on their journey to save Gwen?
– If the Dark Tower is a place that “haunts the dreams of men”, is there a possibility the Knights will be faced with their worst nightmares on their quest to save the Queen of Camelot?
– We wrap up the show with YOUR thoughts on 5×05 and answer a few listener submitted questions as well!
Got a comment, question, or theory related to Merlin?
Be sure to leave them for us in the comments below or reply us on Twitter @TalksCamelot so we can include YOUR thoughts on upcoming episode of our podcast!
This episode's hosts: Pamela Gocobachi, Jessica Chapman, Patricia Spence, Selina Wilken
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.