Though it’s been a while since our last episode, the entire Imprint crew returns for one final show where we review Breaking Dawn – Part 2 and have lots of fun sending off our podcast.
- We talk about ending Imprint.
- Our review of Breaking Dawn – Part 2.
- Laura was led to believe that the characters actually die at the end – we pull the prank for most of the episode.
- Did Stephenie Meyer decide who would die in the vision?
- Did it live up to the expectations set in the trailer?
- Who were our favorite new vampires?
- How did Mackenzie Foy do?
- Did we like the opening/closing sequences?
- What is each of our favorite film of the series?
- Should/could there be a Twilight spin off?
- We recall our favorite Imprint memories.
- Everyone says farewell.
- Follow us all on Twitter to stay up to date on what we’re up to: Andrew, Matt, Elysa, Pamela, Andrea.
… And much more can be found on today’s ep!
Warning: In this episode are a couple instances of adult language that are not suitable for younger listeners.
iTunes listeners: Apple appears to have removed Imprint from the iTunes store. If you were already subscribed to the show, you can visit the Podcast section of your iTunes library (on the left side of iTunes) and refresh your Imprint subscription to get the new episode. New listeners who wish to may do so by using the “Listen Live Now” button on the left side of this page. We’re sorry for any inconvenience.
Thank you to everyone who has supported the show over the years. We had an amazing group of hosts and listeners during Imprint’s run. We’ve had an absolute blast with this podcast, and we’ll see you down the road.
This episode's hosts: Andrew Sims, Matt Britton, Laura Thompson, Elysa Montfort, Pamela Gocobachi, Andrea Salazar
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.