The latest episode of Imprint, our Twilight podcast, has arrived! Join us as we discuss The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 in depth.
- It’s our Breaking Dawn – Part 1 review show!
- We go major scene by scene to discuss what we did and did not like.
- The Wedding – who cried?
- The Honeymoon – was it too long?
- Elysa tries to explain what she thought of the sex scene.
- Bella’s pregnancy – how great did she look/act?
- Bella’s birth – wow!
- Jacob imprinting – was it tastefully done?
- Did the film benefit from only taking on half the book?
- Was it the best film of the series? Does it leave us excited for Part 2?
- Listener e-mails address their thoughts on the film.
This episode's hosts: Andrew Sims, Matt Britton, Elysa Montfort, Pamela Gocobachi, Andrea Salazar
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.