This week John and Mitch join Roxanne, who returns from a brief hiatus, to rehash some of the most dramatic Glee news yet as well as maybe the most dramatic Glee episode yet, “Shooting Star.”
There’s a lot to talk about in this 2 hour show, including Roxanne’s recounting of when she was held in lockdown at Cal State Fullerton just a few months ago. Here’s what you’ll get in episode 59:
– We welcome Roxanne back to the show!
– We chat about Cory Monteith checking in to rehab
– What will Cory’s absence from Glee mean for Finn?
– We talk about Heather Morris being pregnant and what it means for Brittany’s character
– There’s still no word on season 5 of Glee and it may have to due with Ryan Murphy leaving
– Chris Colfer’s new book has a title, release date and cover – we may review it
– We rehash 4×18 “Shooting Star,” Roxanne knew nothing about the plot going in
– We’re bored with Brittany and Sam
– Why didn’t Marissa freak out about someone stealing her identity?
– We applaud the actors in the very emotional lockdown scene
– Roxanne tells us about being in lockdown during a potential school shooting at her college
– We debate what it means to use Becky’s character as the person who brings the gun to school: does it mean she can get off the hook?
– Is Sue really leaving for good?
– We narrow Ryder’s catfish down to 2 people
Looking to advertise on Glee Chat or Hypable.com? E-mail Glee Chat host John Thrasher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions or comments about Glee or Glee Chat? Leave them as a comment below this post and we may answer/read them on our next episode!
This episode's hosts: John Thrasher, Roxanne Clark, Mitch Clow
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.