The latest episode of our Twilight partner podcast is here! Join Matt, Elysa, Andrea and me for a catch-up on all things Breaking Dawn. Lots of new information and media was revealed at Comic-Con San Diego and we break down each piece!
- Summit is in a legal battle with someone who stole stills from Breaking Dawn and hacked into their server.
- Kellan Lutz admits he almost didn’t audition for Twilight, and his agent first wanted him to play Edward. Would that have worked?
- Breaking Dawn had a huge presence at Comic-Con San Diego!
- We run through all of the Twilight events that went down.
- For the first time, you didn’t need to camp out overnight to get into the Twilight panel! Should Summit be worried about this smaller fan reaction?
- We listen to and review the Breaking Dawn clips that premiered.
- Discussion: Do films help or hurt a fandom?
- We break down various aspects that are positive and negative influences.
- Fans chime in with their thoughts on the Breaking Dawn clips.
Visit our website for more information about the podcast.
This episode's hosts: Andrew Sims, Matt Britton, Elysa Montfort, Andrea Salazar
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.