The latest episode of our Twilight partner podcast is here! Join Matt, Elysa, Andrea and me for a catch-up on all things Breaking Dawn. Lots of new information and media was revealed at Comic-Con San Diego and we break down each piece!
– Summit is in a legal battle with someone who stole stills from Breaking Dawn and hacked into their server.
– Kellan Lutz admits he almost didn’t audition for Twilight, and his agent first wanted him to play Edward. Would that have worked?
– Breaking Dawn had a huge presence at Comic-Con San Diego!
– We run through all of the Twilight events that went down.
– For the first time, you didn’t need to camp out overnight to get into the Twilight panel! Should Summit be worried about this smaller fan reaction?
– We listen to and review the Breaking Dawn clips that premiered.
– Discussion: Do films help or hurt a fandom?
– We break down various aspects that are positive and negative influences.
– Fans chime in with their thoughts on the Breaking Dawn clips.
Visit our website for more information about the podcast.