A new Glee Chat has arrived, this time rehashing episode 4×12 of Glee, “Naked.”
Here’s what you can expect from this week’s episode of Glee Chat, with John, Natalie and Mitch!
- John thanks Glee Chat Transcripts for their sweet birthday letters
- Mitch and Natalie update us on their respective podcasts
- We discuss SAT scores
- We notice something about Rachel’s issues with being naked
- We continue to analyze the Sam and Blaine situation and where it’s going
- Is this the beginning of the end with Rachel and Kurt’s roommate setup?
- Will Santana replace Rachel or Kurt as a roommate in NYC?
- We’re obsessed with Ryder… still
- Did Lea Michele have any say in this topless situation given her role in Spring Awakening?
- We want Sam to be old Sam again
- Being shirtless doesn’t mean you’re naked!
- Could a Sam/Blaine romance potentially happen? John thinks there’s a small chance.
- We read a listener email wishing Megan a happy birthday!
This episode's hosts: John Thrasher, Natalie Fisher, Mitchel Clow
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.