A new Glee Chat has arrived, this time rehashing episode 4×12 of Glee, “Naked.”
Here’s what you can expect from this week’s episode of Glee Chat, with John, Natalie and Mitch!
- John thanks Glee Chat Transcripts for their sweet birthday letters
- Mitch and Natalie update us on their respective podcasts
- We discuss SAT scores
- We notice something about Rachel’s issues with being naked
- We continue to analyze the Sam and Blaine situation and where it’s going
- Is this the beginning of the end with Rachel and Kurt’s roommate setup?
- Will Santana replace Rachel or Kurt as a roommate in NYC?
- We’re obsessed with Ryder… still
- Did Lea Michele have any say in this topless situation given her role in Spring Awakening?
- We want Sam to be old Sam again
- Being shirtless doesn’t mean you’re naked!
- Could a Sam/Blaine romance potentially happen? John thinks there’s a small chance.
- We read a listener email wishing Megan a happy birthday!
This episode's hosts: John Thrasher, Natalie Fisher, Mitchel Clow