A new Glee Chat has arrived, this time rehashing episode 4×12 of Glee, “Naked.”
Here’s what you can expect from this week’s episode of Glee Chat, with John, Natalie and Mitch!
– John thanks Glee Chat Transcripts for their sweet birthday letters
– Mitch and Natalie update us on their respective podcasts
– We discuss SAT scores
– We notice something about Rachel’s issues with being naked
– We continue to analyze the Sam and Blaine situation and where it’s going
– Is this the beginning of the end with Rachel and Kurt’s roommate setup?
– Will Santana replace Rachel or Kurt as a roommate in NYC?
– We’re obsessed with Ryder… still
– Did Lea Michele have any say in this topless situation given her role in Spring Awakening?
– We want Sam to be old Sam again
– Being shirtless doesn’t mean you’re naked!
– Could a Sam/Blaine romance potentially happen? John thinks there’s a small chance.
– We read a listener email wishing Megan a happy birthday!