We discuss the premiere of Vampire Diaries through each character and their roles in the episode with your hosts Sonya Faria, Tariq Herzallah, and Roxanne Clark.
– It’s all about Elena, why did no one want to save Caroline or Tyler from turning?
– Would Jeremy rather have a dead sister than a vamp one?
– Roxanne makes a point on if Stefan will continue to love Elena as passionately now.
– Damon & Elena, Tariq doesn’t mind it but both Roxanne and Sonya are excited to see what else Elena will remember.
– Klaus gets his body back, Roxanne wants Tyler dying, dead, gone.
– Will Caroline really fall for Klaus after the stunt he pulled?
– Rebekah redeems herself in Tariq’s eyes, he’s not an Original hater anymore! Almost.
– We’re on Team Matt, stop blaming him, Damon!
– Bonnie is yet another character Roxanne wants dead. Do you agree?
– We try to figure out what happened to Grams.
– Apparently it is possible to save someone from becoming a vampire.
– What’s Bonnie’s new source of power?
– We’re sure we haven’t seen the last of the pastor (or pasture, as Tariq says)
– Is the town vervain-less?
– A theory that April will be the pastor’s daughter.
– Listener feedback.