Natalie and Karen discuss episodes 1×07 and 1×08 of Teen Wolf, along with current news and season 3 spoilers. We also introduce a new mini-project that will give you even more NATWP to listen to!
First up, we shamelessly beg you to go over to iTunes and rate the podcast, it makes us look legit.
Recap of 1×07, “Night School.”
- We analyze our favorite quotes.
- Is Stiles braver than Scott is? Or just more irrational?
- Should Scott have thrown Derek under the bus like he did? The poor guy can’t catch a break.
- Is Jackson really falling for Allison?
- Does Stiles punch Jackson because he doesn’t want to call his dad, or is there more to it?
- Why is Jackson affected by the Alpha’s howl? We’re confused by the innermost workings of a werewolf scratch.
- Does this episode provide proof that humans do count as pack?
- Are Scott and Allison the Finn and Rachel of Teen Wolf?
Recap of 1×08, “Lunatic.”
- Favorite quotes.
- The scene where Stiles gets drunk gives us a concise answer about whether he’s had a girlfriend before.
- Would YOU get drunk with Stiles? (Spoiler Alert: we would.)
- We discuss the reality, horror, and general gruesomeness of the show.
- Are the creators trying to foreshadow the Sheriff’s death?
- Was Lydia lying to Allison or to Scott when she gave them different opinions about Scott locking them in the classroom?
- More on Stiles’ possibility of being a ruthless and dangerous character.
- How much does Scott owe in property damage?
- Why would Kate and Chris think Stiles was the second beta?
- We discuss season 3′s supposed high death count
- Which lead characters could possibly die
- So many new cast members! What do we think of them? Mainly, they’re all younger than we expected! But what do their ages mean in regards to Alpha Pack dynamics? Also, we give the Sterek fandom a bit of a talking to about some of their reactions to Haley Webb.
- The Stiles Hair Saga continues – we make predictions [we recorded this episode before filming started] but above all we agree that we are not on Team Buzzcut or Team Long Hair, we’re on Team Whatver Dylan Wants.
- Does Scott blame Stiles for getting bitten? Does Stiles feel like its his fault?
- Did Beacon Hills High play Mystic Falls High in episode 1×02?
- What do we thinking about shipping? We answer with a surprise bonus feature for the podcast!
- Feedback from around the world, thoughts on Derek’s house/car being representative of him inside and out, a HUGE thank you to all our new followers.
In this week’s unavoidable pop culture references – Karen tries to make a Psych analogy, Natalie doesn’t watch Psych. Natalie tries to make a Downton Abbey analogy. Karen doesn’t watch Downton Abbey. Oh well. We get through it.
Hit the comments to give us feedback and suggestions for the show! And as always, please follow us or hit us up:
This episode's hosts: Natalie Fisher and Karen Rought