We hope you episode #5 of The Secret Diaries Chat, in which the hosts discuss the latest episodes of The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle, ‘All My Children’ and ‘Return’!
Before the discussions begin, we briefly discuss the latest news regarding the renewal status of CW shows. Is The Secret Circle in trouble?!
The Vampire Diaries discussion: 1×15 ‘All My Children’
- Is Alaric dead?! The hosts don’t think so!
- Does this mean that Meredith is the Council killer?
- Will Stefan eventually go back to being good Stefan without any real repercussions of his actions as Ripper?
- Abby is now a vampire: what does this mean for Bonnie?
- Caroline said that Bonnie’s always the one who gets hurt when she tries to help Elena, is this true?
- Esther wanted to turn the vampires human, so why couldn’t they have just stayed that way?
- Daggered, undaggered… what’s the deal?
- The white oak tree mystery explained!
The Secret Circle discussion: 1×15 ‘Return’ (begins at 30:35)
- We all love Joe Lando as John Blackwell!
- Is he out for power or for Cassie’s safety?
- Does John know about the second Blackwell child? Is it Melissa?
- We discuss Ethan and why he’s scared to see John back in town. Is Ethan the Snape of The Secret Circle?
- Melissa: still an outsider! How did Callum not know she was a witch?!
- Is Lee still bad, and what will happen now that Eva is awake?
- We have fun with shipper names! Meet Laye and Jawn!
- Where does Eben get his powers?
The listener feedback section (begins at 58:40)
- We discuss if something will happen between Elena and Elijah (spoiler alert: we hope it does!)
- Could Meredith be a supernatural creature?
- So what’s the deal with the second Blackwell child anyway?
- The parents on The Secret Circle are always AWOL, what gives?
Next week we are planning on taking a hiatus from the podcast as there is no new episodes of The Vampire Diaries or The Secret Circle, but we’ll return before the end of the three-week hiatus! Be sure to leave your comments about what you want us to discuss during the break!
This episode's hosts: Selina Wilken, Laura Byrne-Cristiano, Jen Lamoreaux, Sonya Faria, Sarah Maloy