This week we invite former guest host Zack Luye back on the show to rehash the season 4 premiere of Glee!
This week join John, Jessica, Roxanne, Natalie and Zack as they rehash the first episode of the season, as well as give you several in-depth minutes of skin care routine advice. Yeah that happened.
Here’s what you can expect from this very long, 2.5 hour episode!
- We welcome Zack Luye back to the show
- We chit chat about random things in our life
- We rehash episode 4×01 “The New Rachel”
- John and Zack break down the best skin care products and discuss the importance of having a skin care routine
- Roxanne thinks Kurt is a Super Senior, and not in a good way
- We discuss at length why Blaine would and wouldn’t be the competitive Blaine we saw in this episode (or future episodes for that matter)
- Is there more to Cassandra July than meets the eye?
- We all pretty much LOVE Marley and hope she is actually the new Rachel
- Jess reflects on her moments of auditioning the same way Rachel and Marley had to
- We wonder why Will needs to rebuild New Directions but then only accepts 1 new member in to glee club
- We talk about whether it’s good or bad to be better friends with someone before you date them.
- We come together as a family and give Roxanne dating advice
- John wonders if Blaine realizes he won’t have any friends if Kurt goes to NYC
- Could Kurt really live on the money made from selling a Lincoln Navigator? Zack breaks down the price points for us
- After the first episode we’re left trying to figure out what is so “revolutionary” about this season
- Glee Chat Fan of the Week
BONUS 2: Natalie wants advice on a new haircut
This episode's hosts: John Thrasher, Jessica Chapman, Roxanne Clark, Natalie Fisher, special guest Zack Luye
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.