This week we invite former guest host Zack Luye back on the show to rehash the season 4 premiere of Glee!
This week join John, Jessica, Roxanne, Natalie and Zack as they rehash the first episode of the season, as well as give you several in-depth minutes of skin care routine advice. Yeah that happened.
Here’s what you can expect from this very long, 2.5 hour episode!
- We welcome Zack Luye back to the show
- We chit chat about random things in our life
- We rehash episode 4×01 “The New Rachel”
- John and Zack break down the best skin care products and discuss the importance of having a skin care routine
- Roxanne thinks Kurt is a Super Senior, and not in a good way
- We discuss at length why Blaine would and wouldn’t be the competitive Blaine we saw in this episode (or future episodes for that matter)
- Is there more to Cassandra July than meets the eye?
- We all pretty much LOVE Marley and hope she is actually the new Rachel
- Jess reflects on her moments of auditioning the same way Rachel and Marley had to
- We wonder why Will needs to rebuild New Directions but then only accepts 1 new member in to glee club
- We talk about whether it’s good or bad to be better friends with someone before you date them.
- We come together as a family and give Roxanne dating advice
- John wonders if Blaine realizes he won’t have any friends if Kurt goes to NYC
- Could Kurt really live on the money made from selling a Lincoln Navigator? Zack breaks down the price points for us
- After the first episode we’re left trying to figure out what is so “revolutionary” about this season
- Glee Chat Fan of the Week
BONUS 2: Natalie wants advice on a new haircut