We’re back for another fun, Merlin-filled episode! Listen as we discuss “Arthur’s Bane Part 2” as well as the trailer for next week’s episode, “The Death Song of Uther Pendragon”!
– We kick off the show by catching you up on all the latest Merlin news stories!
– A new interview with Alexander Vlahos gives the hosts a lot to think about as far as whether or not we should sympathize with Merlin
– That’s a wrap for season 5 filming!
– The hosts talk about their love for Eoin Macken and Tom Hopper’s new indie film project “Cold” and fill you in on film details including the official upcoming Cold Convention for the film coming up in November.
– We give you the run down on season 5, episode 2 and discuss some of the more interesting parts of the episode
– Will we see Sifa again and will the death of her father turn her into an enemy of Camelot?
– What could have happened to Aithusa to make her lose her ability to speak?
– and can we REALLY trust Mordred or is he still working under ulterior motives?– all these and more are discussed on this week’s episode recap!
– Everyone’s excited for the return of Anthony Head as Uther in next week’s episode! We go over what we see in the trailer and make some predictions for episode 3!
– We read YOUR reactions to this week’s episode from Twitter
– And finally, we read one listener’s comment that we think pretty much sums up EVERYONE’S #1 frustration with this week’s episode!
Do you think the death of her father will make an enemy of Camelot out of Sifa? Do you think we’ll see her again in a future episode?
Let us know what you think in the comments below and we’ll read your thoughts and theories on Episode 5!
Don’t forget you can also tweet us @TalksCamelot with any Merlin related thoughts or questions you might have!
This episode's hosts: Pamela Gocobachi, Jessica Chapman, Patricia Spence
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.