We are back with episode four of WhoHype. The show is dedicated to in-depth discussion about the Doctor Who universe: show and cast commentary, filming locations, rumors, tie-in video games/other products, spin-off series and more.
Don’t worry if you are trying to stay spoiler free for the upcoming series. We even have a specially marked spoiler section with a little help from River Song herself so listeners can skip around that information if they wish.
The four hosts of the show are from around the globe: the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Hypable’s regular Doctor Who writers, Laura Byrne-Cristiano and Harri Sargeant, lead the discussion with two additional Doctor Who fans from the staff joining us: Jennifer Lamoureux and Natalie Fisher.
– During the intros this week, Natalie quizzes the other hosts on their meet-up. What happens in Oxford, stays in Oxford! Harri also has a new mic and his computer doesn’t decide to overheat n the middle of the podcast, so the sound is much improved.
– We proceed with an in-depth discussion of:
- What happened at last year’s Comic Con and what we can expect this year with Jen and Laura reporting from the show
- Episode titles and what they may mean
- New guest stars and what we think of them
- Why did they change the logo?
- Find out why Colin Baker is in the doghouse
– Our spoilers cover the specifics of a recently filmed episode, re-filming again, aliens confirmation, and filming locations
– Back from our spoilery discussion we leap into our mailbag, and answer questions from our listeners:
- What will bring show diversity
- How last week’s comments inspired a fan at an animal shelter
As we say in the show, our listeners are the most important thing to us. We want you hear from you. What do you want us to discuss?
You can also catch our hosts on Twitter:
This episode's hosts: Laura, Jen, Harri, Natalie
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.