In this final edition and the grand finale of Hodor Week, Kristian and the GOO hosts piece apart recipes of Game of Thrones’ dynamic and mass appeal — in addition to diving further into the upcoming season 3 and Kristian’s past, present, and future in the career of acting.
- Talent and Celebrity and Gangam Style
- DJ Hodor
- Kristian, the musician
- The success of Game of Thrones
- The impact of the show’s phenomenon
- Season 3 content: what can Kristian reveal?
- Watching himself in the show, and the first scene
- Ripper Street, and audition for new roles
- Glee, and Star Wars – which one would he love a role in, and which one would he not?!
- World of Warcraft: the movie?!
- Hodor’s Hodor-sized threat
Do stay tuned for the very end – Kristian’s threat to you all is as epic as Micah’s would have been, we can very much promise you that!
Have you enjoyed the interview with Kristian Nairn? Be sure to follow him on Twitter @KristianNairn to keep up with his future projects, and how he Hodors.
Game of Owns will be back to discussing the first novel in A Song of Ice and Fire saga, A Game of Thrones, next week! Follow us @GameofOwns and visit the website Game of Owns for more own-worthy news about the series and updates about the podcast.
This episode's hosts: Selina Wilken, Eric Scull, Zack Luye, Kristian Nairn