Season 5 of Merlin is FINALLY here! Listen as the hosts recap and dissect every aspect of the season premiere of BBC’s hit fantasy drama!
– Jess, Pam and Patricia are ridiculously excited that Merlin is finally back!
– SpoilerTV has revealed the description for Merlin season 5, episode 3 revealing how we will see Anthony Head return as Uther! The hosts discuss what they think of this story line.
– MerlinOfficial has been busy tweeting up a storm and uploading TONS of video footage to the official Merlin YouTube! We talk about some of the more interesting cast and crew quotes from both!
– Merlin has OFFICIALLY returned! We break down this season’s premiere episode, “Arthur’s Bane”
– What exactly is the key that Morgana is looking for and what manifestation will it take?
– How has Gwen changed as a character now that she’s officially stepped into her role as Queen?
– How has the relationship between Merlin and Arthur changed and how is it still the same?
– And WHAT in the world is the strange being that we see at the end hovering over Gwaine’s body? All these and more are discussed in our episode recap!
– Patricia breaks down the trailer for the season’s second episode
– Will Mordred assume the role of a double agent as the season progresses?
– We get our first look at a more grown up Aithusa– is the white dragon fighting on Morgana’s side or will its allegiances lie with Merlin?
– We read YOUR reactions to the premiere of Merlin season 5 and answer a few listener questions as well!
Got a question related to Merlin or something you’d like us to address on a future episode? Leave any comments related to this episode or the season 5 premiere of Merlin in the comments below!
You can also tweet us with any comments or question you have on Twitter @TalksCamelot!