Season 5 of Merlin is FINALLY here! Listen as the hosts recap and dissect every aspect of the season premiere of BBC’s hit fantasy drama!
– Jess, Pam and Patricia are ridiculously excited that Merlin is finally back!
– SpoilerTV has revealed the description for Merlin season 5, episode 3 revealing how we will see Anthony Head return as Uther! The hosts discuss what they think of this story line.
– MerlinOfficial has been busy tweeting up a storm and uploading TONS of video footage to the official Merlin YouTube! We talk about some of the more interesting cast and crew quotes from both!
– Merlin has OFFICIALLY returned! We break down this season’s premiere episode, “Arthur’s Bane”
– What exactly is the key that Morgana is looking for and what manifestation will it take?
– How has Gwen changed as a character now that she’s officially stepped into her role as Queen?
– How has the relationship between Merlin and Arthur changed and how is it still the same?
– And WHAT in the world is the strange being that we see at the end hovering over Gwaine’s body? All these and more are discussed in our episode recap!
– Patricia breaks down the trailer for the season’s second episode
– Will Mordred assume the role of a double agent as the season progresses?
– We get our first look at a more grown up Aithusa– is the white dragon fighting on Morgana’s side or will its allegiances lie with Merlin?
– We read YOUR reactions to the premiere of Merlin season 5 and answer a few listener questions as well!
Got a question related to Merlin or something you’d like us to address on a future episode? Leave any comments related to this episode or the season 5 premiere of Merlin in the comments below!
You can also tweet us with any comments or question you have on Twitter @TalksCamelot!
This episode's hosts: Pamela Gocobachi, Jessica Chapman, Patricia Spence
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.