The second episode of Hypable’s Once Upon a Time podcast Onceable is here! The hosts discuss new casting announcements, throw some mind-blowing theories your way, and look for easter eggs hidden in season 1.
– We discuss a recent Josh Dallas interview and why David is so different from Charming.
– Get ready for some serious Lost referencing! Are David and Mary Margaret the Jack and Kate of Once? The Skaters disagree!
– Karen takes us through easter eggs found in season 1.
– Once Upon a Time is like Kingdom Hearts on TV! Will Goofy appear? Join the discussion of this topic in the Hypable forums.
– What secrets are hidden in Rumpelstiltskin’s shop? Is there a Buffy reference for Selina this week?
– Colin O’Donohue has been cast as Captain Hook: why is he so young? One of our hosts has a mind-blowing theory.
– Michael Raymond-James will be playing… who? He may be Baelfire and/or Henry’s dad.
– The hosts are split on an important issue: Laura and Jen are convinced that Henry is Regina’s father, either reborn or through time travel. Selina, Karen and Jess disagree. Help us decide! VOTE IN THE POLL below and tell us in the comments who’s right, and we’ll discuss the results next week.
– Joanna Garcia and Azita Ghanizada want to play Ariel and Jasmine. Do they fit the roles?
– Could we eventually see a cross-fairytale romance like Aladdin/Ariel or Jasmine/Peter Pan?
– What did the Purple Smoke (Monster) actually do to Storybrooke?
– Bailee Madison and Sebastian Stan will officially be back in season 2! Dance of joy.
– We discuss the significance of the title and centric character of the season 2 premiere.
We hope you enjoy this episode! Just to let you all know, we will releasing biweekly episodes until the show returns on September 30. We’ve got some discussion topics lined up, but feel free to suggest things for us to discuss in the comments, via email or on Twitter @OnceUponNews!
And if you haven’t already, subscribe to Onceable on iTunes and make life easier for yourselves! And while you’re there, feel free to leave us a review. :)
Finally, help us settle the Henry debate and give us reasons for your answer in the comments: