Amanda and Kay are back to discuss season 9 of Grey’s Anatomy. The season premiere “Going Going Gone” gave us a lot to talk about.
- Medusa… Do we approve of this nickname for Meredith?
- Why is Alex sleeping his way through an ocean of interns?
- Is Meredith being selfish?
- Callie has the weight of the world on her shoulders…
- Jackson still seeks guidance from his mentor.
- Amanda ships Yang with her parka.
- Were the flashback a good way to make us accept Mark’s departure?
- What kind of tone does this set for season 9?
This episode's hosts: Amanda and Kay