Amanda and Kay are back to discuss season 9 of Grey’s Anatomy. The season premiere “Going Going Gone” gave us a lot to talk about.
– Medusa… Do we approve of this nickname for Meredith?
– Why is Alex sleeping his way through an ocean of interns?
– Is Meredith being selfish?
– Callie has the weight of the world on her shoulders…
– Jackson still seeks guidance from his mentor.
– Amanda ships Yang with her parka.
– Were the flashback a good way to make us accept Mark’s departure?
– What kind of tone does this set for season 9?
This episode's hosts: Amanda and Kay
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.