Amanda and Kay are back to discuss season 9 of Grey’s Anatomy. The season premiere “Going Going Gone” gave us a lot to talk about.
– Medusa… Do we approve of this nickname for Meredith?
– Why is Alex sleeping his way through an ocean of interns?
– Is Meredith being selfish?
– Callie has the weight of the world on her shoulders…
– Jackson still seeks guidance from his mentor.
– Amanda ships Yang with her parka.
– Were the flashback a good way to make us accept Mark’s departure?
– What kind of tone does this set for season 9?